Wenshu Yu, MD, FACR
- University of Massachusetts Medical School (MD)
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (Residency)
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (Fellowship)
• American Board of Internal Medicine
• American Board of Internal Medicine – Rheumatology
Dr. Yu comes to the Arthritis Clinic of Central Utah with years of experience in Rheumatology. She recently moved from Western Colorado where she practiced for over 12 years. She is passionate about her work and shows a dedication to caring for patients. In her free time, Dr. Yu enjoys spending time with her family playing in the outdoors, hiking, biking, camping and especially snow skiing.
Nancy Trotter, NP
• University of Utah School of Nursing (NP)
• Weber State University (BSN)
• Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification
Nancy Trotter is an experienced Nurse Practitioner and has specialized in Rheumatology for nearly 20 years. Nancy enjoys traveling throughout the world, cycling, and spending time with family.
Tyler Hobbs, NP
• Brigham Young University (NP)
• Utah Valley University (BSN)
• American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Tyler Hobbs joined the Arthritis Clinic of Central Utah in 2018. He is a retired veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Tyler enjoys spending time with his family, woodworking, skiing, hiking, and other outdoor activities.